Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs Blog Directory Entertainment Mind Trends - Blogged MindTrends: Priya_Prelude
Loading

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Priya_Prelude

It took a lot of time to commit this to paper and again a lot of time to come around to the idea of sharing it.I had circulated a few copies here and around to some people I trust and respect and all of them urged me to share it.


However, I have rejected the idea of a paper publication after lot of dallying around, I don't want to sell sordid tales .This,because I believe in Ustaad Bismillah Khan's philosophy, " You cant have the grace of Goddess Lakshmi and Saraswati together in life (2 women in life is disaster, even if they are goddesses , huh ustaadji?!).

If you do then you are fortuitous and also are strong enough to not be corrupted by the heady concoction".


Fortitude notwithstanding,I don't think I have the required strength, as of now.

The series of posts , that follow are true, or rather the version of truth I saw (There will be a bias!).The protagonist again is inspired from someone I knew............. or so I thought.

Finally, these are not in anyway meant to hurt/disrespect anybody , or be spiteful or vengeful, it is only meant to share some experiences/thoughts.


Click here
  1. Chapter 1 - Thunderbolt.

No comments: